Please note, some of the links in the text below are affiliate links, which means that if you decide to buy any of their products or services, I’ll receive a small commission. It helps me to maintain my blog, support my family and allows me to continue to create free content. I only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support. For more details click the disclosure
My friend asked me to make her a crocheted monkey. I spent more than one day, googling for the perfect pattern. I searched everywhere – Pinterest, Etsy, Ravelry…
I have decided I will write a blog and show you my favorite monkey patterns, free and paid, and maybe spare you all the hours searching.
So here are my top choices. I will start with 10 free monkey crochet patterns and then show you the 14 paid crochet monkey patterns. I had a hard time choosing; they are so cute. I wonder which one will be your number one choice.
Here are my top choices of the FREE patterns (to go to the pattern, click on the picture):
- The first one is Kiko, kawaii baby monkey from All About Ami.
- Free Crochet Monkey Amigurumi Pattern from The friendly red fox.
- Party Monkey Amigurumi by Natalina Craft is a free download pattern.
- Little Bigfoot Monkey Pattern with Video Tutorial from Sharon Ojala – Amigurumi To Go
- Cuddle me monkey amigurumi pattern from Amigurumi Today.
- Glamorous monkey amigurumi pattern also from Amigurumi Today.
- The Crochet Happy Monkey from Sewerella.
- Mimi the monkey, free amigurumi pattern from Jess Huff.
- Ruby the Christmas Monkey from Marjan van der Leer.
- And the last free pattern I chose is a Cheeky little monkey from Julie Erskine.
Pin this post for later here:
And here are the cutest 14 crochet monkey patterns I found on Etsy (to go to the pattern, click on the picture):
- Monkey in the hood from klubokLV.
- Pattern bundle for a big and a small crochet monkey from MyAmigurumiFarm.
- Monkey crochet pattern in six different languages from LovelyBabyGift.
- Cute Monkey Mogli from Havva designs.
- Amigurumi baby monkey in two languages from BlueRabbitToys.
- Vintage Crochet Pattern Cute Chimp Chimpanzee from PastPatternsPalooza store.
- Curious George Amigurumi Pattern from TheCrochetBoxStudio.
- Orwell the Orangutan – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern from mojimojidesign.
- Mavis and Marvin Monkey – Amigurumi Crochet Pattern also from mojimojidesign.
- Funny monkey pattern from MyCroWonders.
- Monkey Viki – crochet pattern from BearsOfGood.
- Three monkeys in three languages from malaDesign.
- Sunshine The Monkey from deliami.
- And the last of my favorites is the Monkey Nikki amigurumi pattern from BobdenaShop.
I ended up choosing the monkey from Havva designs. The pattern is perfect, easy to read, and the monkey looks exactly like hers. I just had to change it a little, because my friend wanted to have a monkey with a striped sweater. Here he is:
Which monkey pattern is your favorite? Please share with me in the comments below.
Have a beautiful day, and enjoy crocheting.